Monday, September 27, 2010

Can't Say Much. Much to Busy Doing SCIENCE!

Never take AP Chem and AP Physics at the same time and then have both a Chem Problem set that the teacher decided to give instead of the test and a list of monthly problems for Chem AND a list of weekly problems for Physics due on the same day. It could seriously impede things like blog posts that you might need to do.

Also, I'm still sick.

And I've found that I still dislike Libertarians. Asking for so much personal freedom while still expecting personal security seems like asking for something for nothing. As Locke said, and as many other people have agreed, the nature of government is the sacrifice of personal freedom for security. That is, I allow the government to keep me from having large bombs under my house as long as it also keeps everyone else from having large bombs under their houses that could conceivably take me up with them.

Also, Blargh Science.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, that's rough... :(
    blargh humanities! surtout français.

    ReplyDelete